- Q. Why is black gloss standard?
A. The natural state of the cast acrylic comes in gloss. The purpose of the gloss is so that at night, when emergency services uses its flashlight or parks its vehicle on your driveway, it will give a reflected look.
- Q. What’s the process for making the sign in a matte finish?
A. We use an extremely durable, weather-resistant vinyl and we melt the matte vinyl on top of the gloss finish. The back of the sign will be in gloss. The sides will always be in black. So if you choose a chocolate brown matte finish the profile will have a black finish.
- Q. What is your warranty?
A. We offer a 30-year warranty only on manufacturer defect on gloss finishes, and 15 to 20 years on matte finish products.
- Q. What is your turnaround time?
A. All of our signs are manufactured in-house in the GTA. It takes approximately 7 business days to complete and ship. If we are installing the sign, the wait is between 7 to 14 business days.
- Q. What is the method of payment?
A. Online payment is preferred. For other methods, please contact us.
- Q. What if I want a thicker size and height?
A. It’s not a problem as we can facilitate any request.